Thank you Asha, aka the lovely blogger from Vintage Smiles for nominating me for this award. I was actually shocked to have even been noticed. I love her blog and I hope you guys go check her out. She is awesome!
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and include a link to their blog.
- Write eight random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eight bloggers who you think are deserving and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the questions put forward by the nominating party and put up 8 questions for your nominees.
8 Random Facts:
- Star Wars is my favourite movie franchise
- Reading and writing are my true passions
- I have recently found a serious love for poetry
- My favourite YA authors are Malorie Blackman and John Green
- I am an Aquarius
- Psych is my favourite TV Show
- Tigers are just the best animal
- I love History!
What is your favourite Disney character/film?
- I don’t know if this fully counts, but I seriously love The Muppets Christmas Carol, my favourite character being Gonzo. I mean, I didn’t know this, but apparently were brought from Walt Disney Pictures in 2004, so I guess it does count.
Five years down the road, what is your ideal future looking like?
- Secure with myself as a person.
- More confident.
- Beginning my career in publishing (hopefully)
If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Anything Italian.
What is your favourite food?
- The foods Pizza. Stuffed crust pizza! (James Bond style)
Who are your 5 favourite bloggers?
What is your favourite quote?
- “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success!” – Will Smith
If you could hop on a plane today & go anywhere in the world, free of charge, where would you go?
- Australia. I have always wanted to go. The only problem is that I get too hot, way too quickly, even in the UK, and that is no where near as warm.
What was the last thing you laughed at?
- The Ellen Show. Literally anything she does and says makes me laugh so much. She is genuinely so funny!
My Questions For Nominees:
- If you had a time machine, would you go to the past or future, and why?
- Favourite Actor/Actress?
- What were you favourite and least favourite lessons in school?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- If you were on a deserted island, which 3 people would you want as company and why?
- Favourite Christmas memories?
- What 5 things are on your bucket list?
- Do you like to read, and if yes, what are your favourite books?