I know I mentioned during my Blogmas posts three things I wish to achieve this coming year, but I have realised they are not the only things I want to do or set as goals, so here are just a few more.
- Read 60 Books – This year I only managed 33, although in my defense, I had a very busy year, including a series of exams.
- Read More Classics – There are quite a few classics on my shelf that I just need to get to and in 2016 I will. Well, I will try anyway.
- Read More Of The Books Already On My Shelf – I tend to visit the library a lot, and usually I put those books ahead of mine, however this year I will make sure I read one library book, for every five of mine I read.
- Make A Proper Blogging Schedule – My school hours are very odd compared to other UK schools and therefore I want to make sure that I have my blog posts out at the same time each time.
- Take More Photographs – This will not just improve how my posts look, but also, I want to just improve on my photography skills as well.
- Improve Blog Design – I want to look into, and make a header for my blog as well as just giving the blog a little spring clean, but it doesn’t have to be spring to do it.
Lonely Girl x
What Are Your Resolutions?