So as a lot of you know, two weeks ago was my birthday, meaning I am now 19. Another year older, and a year closer to being the big and seriously scary 20. Fun! YAY!
Anyway, I said at the end of that post that I had an idea for a follow up post, one I wasn’t completely sure about, nor did I think I would actually do, but a lot of you were all for it, so clearly I obeyed, and here it is.
These are 20 things I wish to achieve or start doing before I turn 20. I feel as though a few of these are slightly farfetched but you have to dream big, am I right? Go big or go home!
My 20 Goals:
- Get a proper Job (Currently working on that)
- Read the bible every night for an entire year
- Have read the bible fully
- Read all of the Harry Potter books (Not even read one yet)
- Pass my Driving Test (Or at least become semi decent)
- Do more for others
- Organize a charitable event/campaign
- Publish one or more of my poems
- Write in my journal as often as I can
- Learn a new skill
- Self Host my blog
- Redesign my blog
- Reach 2000 Blog Followers
- Make a photo diary
- Get better at cooking/baking
- Go on a roller coaster
- Take a leadership role
- Start a new hobby (A bit vague at the moment)
- Be more independent
- Do more of what I love (Just a good thought)
Looking at those now, there are a few I think are achievable and can be done quite easily, but there are others I am nervous about, but at the same, totally excited to try out. This is going to be quite a year.
I will keep you all posted on how I am getting on with them as the year progresses. Wish me luck guys. I am going to need it.
Let’s do this!
Chloe Lauren x
What Do You Want To Achieve This Year?